Sadly one of the most neglected areas of anyone pursuing success is personal development. Richard Branson has always emphasized the importance of this.
Hi I am Neil Minnaar and I want to spend a few moments sharing with you what my passion & purpose is which brings with it the ability to make a difference in your life and bring solutions to challenges you may be facing right now.
What I do have is 68 years of real life experiences. As one of my long standing clients said, “One can buy ground but one cannot buy background,” - I can honestly recommend Neil as he has huge experience and a great background with immense insight and knowledge.
How do you know that you need someone like me? There are a number of guidelines such as;
• You are mentally & financially exhausted.
• Your confidence & self-esteem are at an all-time low.
• You feel that you have no direction resulting in a feeling of going round in circles despite the effort.
• You know you have talents, gifts & potential – it’s just not happening.
• Your desire is to be the best you know you can be.
• You don’t know where to start.
• Procrastination is your biggest obstacle to fulfilling your goals your dreams.
So what do I offer? How do I go about helping you as your coach/mentor.
The starting point is what I call an ice breaker – a 20-30 mins chat to find out a little more about each other. What my role is, your role, your possible expectations, my expectations. It is important that we both feel we will be comfortable working with each other.
Should you commit I ask you to do a 40 power questionnaire which is designed to assist me in getting to know more about you. I then anaylise your answers and give you my feedback. This is followed by 5 initial steps;
2. Enhancing Your Imagination.
3. Your Belief System. (Confidence/Self Esteem)
4. The 4 P’s.
5. Time Management
I do not work in any strict order pertaining to the 5 steps – rather by what I discern needs to be attended to.
Go on, contact me for that no obligation ice breaker chat.
Mobile: 083 3212260
Neil was born in Cape Town but spent most of his life in Natal, firstly in Pietermaritzburg where he attended Merchiston Prep and PMB College before his family moved to Durban where he completed his schooling at Durban High School. Despite having to overcome much adversity, he enjoyed much success on the cricket field having played provincial cricket for both Natal and Transvaal