This is a two part workshop over two days whereby the participants are trained in the art of delivering a well prepared and logical presentation as well as skills in communication.
The first day is spent being trained with a few practical applications.
• Presentation and Speaking Skills – Preparation, Creating, Vocal Variety, Body Language, Silence.
• Power Point: Effective slides, Correct use of slides, Use of props, Use of VA’s
• Dealing with problem people.
• Difference between presenting & facilitating
• Attendees have to go away and prepare a 4-6 mins presentation.